منتديات طلقة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات طلقة

الرئيسيةالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» افضل جهاز لكشف المعادن إكس بي ديوس تو
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 5:52 pm من طرف Detectors Shop

» افضل شركة تسويق الكتروني
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:25 pm من طرف HanyFightger

» الجهاز المتطور لكشف الذهب يو أي جي جولد ديجر
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:59 pm من طرف Detectors Shop

» شركة كشف تسريب الخزانات بجدة 0561110038
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:30 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» افضل شركة للكشف عن تسربات المياه في جدة 0561110038
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 4:02 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» معلمة تأسيس حي العزيزية بالمدينة المنورة 0537655501
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:22 am من طرف ياسمين ماهر

» نصائح تساعدك على تهوية المنزل
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 سبتمبر 2024, 9:55 pm من طرف اسيااحمد

» أنواع دهانات الجدران والخشب ومعايير اختيارها
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 سبتمبر 2024, 9:49 pm من طرف اسيااحمد

» أنواع دهانات الجدران والخشب ومعايير اختيارها
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 سبتمبر 2024, 9:48 pm من طرف اسيااحمد

» طرق التخلص من رائحة الدهان
Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالخميس 19 سبتمبر 2024, 8:13 pm من طرف اسيااحمد

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 95 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 95 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 675 بتاريخ الجمعة 20 سبتمبر 2024, 4:12 am

Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
pelava28

النوع : انثى

Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an   Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 18 أكتوبر 2023, 10:16 am

Read Al-Qur’an, the holy scripture of Islam, holds a central place in the lives of Muslims around the world. It is not just a book of religious teachings, but a source of guidance, solace, and inspiration. Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an is a fundamental skill for any Muslim

Because it promotes a deeper connection to the faith and a better understanding of its teachings. In this guide, we will guide you through the steps of learning how to read the Quran, and provide you with valuable insights and resources to help you on this spiritual journey.

The first and basic step in reading the Qur’an is learning the letters of the Arabic alphabet. Learn How To Read Al-Qur'an was revealed in classical Arabic, and understanding the alphabet is crucial to recognizing and pronouncing letters and words accurately. There are many online resources, videos, and apps that provide interactive lessons on the Arabic alphabet. Practicing writing letters and recognizing their shapes will pave the way for smoother reading.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Quran Memorization Course
» tips to memorize quran 
» Why you should visit and learn Arabic in Jordan
» Why you should visit and learn Arabic in Jordan

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات طلقة :: المنتدى العام :: القسم العام-