منتديات طلقة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات طلقة

الرئيسيةالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
»  اقوى جهاز كشف الذهب يو أي جي جولد ديجر
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 12:06 am من طرف grand detectors

» حداد مظلات وسواتر
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:55 pm من طرف moslema_r

» ابن سعيد وش يرجعون ؟
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:26 pm من طرف مسوق اونلاين

» شركة تنظيف ثريات بالرياض
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:24 pm من طرف moslema_r

» افضل وارخص شركة نقل اثاث
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 6:04 pm من طرف ريم محمد

» احد صور خيام
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 5:10 pm من طرف مسوق اونلاين

» مرحبًا بكم في الأنظمة الأفضل
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:07 pm من طرف ريم محمد

» التميز البصري مع اكسباند: تجربة النظارات الفريدة من نوعها
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 12:55 pm من طرف salima202

» دور مكاتب الترجمة المعتمدة من سفارة البرازيل في تسهيل الاتصال اللغوي والثقافي
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 11:50 am من طرف ساره احمد

» خيام للبيع
 Oman tours I_icon_minitimeأمس في 11:37 am من طرف مسوق اونلاين

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 12 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 12 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 99 بتاريخ الثلاثاء 05 ديسمبر 2023, 9:31 pm

Oman tours

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
pelava28

النوع : انثى

Oman tours Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Oman tours    Oman tours I_icon_minitimeالأحد 19 فبراير 2023, 12:57 pm

Oman shore excursions

Day 1: 

Muscat tour  Oman tours: Upon arrival, you will be met and taken to your hotel. You will begin your visit to this historic city when you arrive.

Day 2:

Muscat After having breakfast at the hotel, you can take in the sights of modern Oman and its respect for traditional culture. The day will begin with a tour of the Grand Mosque and end with a visit to the Bait Al Zubair museum, which gives a fascinating overview of Oman's extensive history. The Fish Market and the charming Mutrah Souq will be your next stops as you drive along the breathtaking waterfront Corniche. You can take pictures at Al Alam Palace, His Majesty Sultan Qaboos' official residence, as you travel. You'll end the day with a boat ride at sunset to take in the Arabian landscape and the breeze. After that, you'll spend the night at your hotel again.

Day 3:

Muscat, Nizwa, and Muscat After an early breakfast, you'll travel along the jagged Hajar Mountains in air-conditioned comfort to the ancient city of Nizwa. You will have the opportunity to tour the 17th-century Nizwa Fort with a guide there, and you will also have the chance to explore the surrounding area, which includes a charming local souk full of treasures like silver Bedouin jewelry, pottery, and rugs. Last but not least, you'll be taken by car to Jabreen, which is home to one of Oman's most stunning forts. This fort is unforgettable thanks to its impressive wall and ceiling paintings and decorative wood carvings.

Day 4:
Oman packages: 
Set out into the vast Wahiba Sands desert after waking up in Nizwa. Wahiba Sands, named after the Bani Wahiba tribe, is a great place to experience Oman at its most natural. You'll have the chance to go dune bashing, sand surfing, and even camel riding along the way. You'll spend the night in luxurious tents in the desert when you get to the 1000 Nights camp.

You will then return to your Oman tours.

Day 4:

Departure You will be taken to the airport to board your flight  Oman tours.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Oman tours
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Oman tours

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات طلقة :: المنتدى الإسلامى :: المنتدى الإسلامى العام-
انتقل الى: