منتديات طلقة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات طلقة

الرئيسيةالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» بريق الإنجاز: تصميم بطاقة تخرج ينم عن هوية جامعية
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:50 pm من طرف هاجر حمد

» شركة تنظيف بالخبر شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:17 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة تنظيف بالخبر شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:16 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة تنظيف بالقطيف شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:15 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة تنظيف بالظهران شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:15 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة تنظيف بالرياض شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:14 pm من طرف محمد مكى

Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:13 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة نظافة عامة بالدمام شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:12 pm من طرف محمد مكى

» شركة تنظيف بالدمام شعاع كلين
Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:11 pm من طرف محمد مكى

Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 4:08 pm من طرف محمد مكى

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 18 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 1 أعضاء, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 17 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

هاجر حمد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 99 بتاريخ الثلاثاء 05 ديسمبر 2023, 9:31 pm

Business Analytics Types & Best Example

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مليحة العتيبي

النوع : انثى

Business Analytics Types & Best Example Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Business Analytics Types & Best Example   Business Analytics Types & Best Example I_icon_minitimeالأحد 20 نوفمبر 2022, 2:01 am

Business analytics is an umbrella term that describes the use of data analysis and business intelligence to drive strategic decision-making. Business analytics solutions can help companies identify trends, make predictions, and predict outcomes based on data.
We are the best analytics team in the industry with a team of highly experienced experts.
So, Business analytics software makes this process easier by providing a suite of tools that are designed specifically for 
business analytics projects.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

What is Business Analytics

Business analytics is the process of collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to inform decisions in order to achieve a specific goal. Using analytics can help you make better decisions about your business and its future.
Business analytics solutions are software applications that help you collect and analyze data.
They can help you identify trends within your industry, identify opportunities for growth or improvement, predict customer behavior based on past performance, and more.
Business analytics software is a type of business intelligence software that helps you take advantage of big data to make smarter decisions about your business.
Business analytics is the process of gathering data and using it to make decisions that will improve your business.
Business analytics solutions help you to make sense of all the data that’s available, so you can use it to make better decisions.
They can also help with data visualization, which helps you to communicate those insights more clearly.

example Business Analytics

Business analytics is the application of data mining, statistical modeling, and predictive analytics to help organizations make better business decisions. Business analytics uses computer-based analysis, including data mining and traditional query techniques, to explore large amounts of data and identify hidden patterns and trends in the data.
Business analysis is a tool used by many companies to make strategic decisions. Businesses that use business analytics are typically more successful than those that don’t because they have better access to data and can make better decisions based on that information.
Business analytics is the study of data and statistics to understand business performance and make decisions that can help a company grow.
Business analysis can be used in many areas, such as supply chain management, customer experience management, and operations management.
Companies often use business analytics to gather information from various sources, such as customer surveys and social media posts. They then use this information to make decisions about how they can improve their services or products.
We can use business analytics to analyze our sales and marketing teams, so we know which strategies are working best and which ones need improvement.
We can also use it to analyze our manufacturing processes in order to increase efficiency, reduce overhead costs, and more efficiently meet customer demand
read more fome here :  Business Analytics Types & Best Example
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Business Analytics Types & Best Example
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» What Is 10 Business Process Automation Use Cases
» The best business ideas with drones
» Business Yard New Capital
» Benefits of Business incorporating in the UAE
» نماذج الاعمال business model.